Available competitive awards for graduate students at all degree stages
- Cecil Yip Doctoral Research Award - available to students in their first year of graduate programs who are engaged in collaborative research projects.
- Jennifer Dorrington Graduate Research Award - available to Masters or PhD students enrolled in graduate programs at the Temerty Faculty of Medicine who are doing research in the Donnelly Centre.
- Donnelly Centre Research Thesis Prize - available to PhD graduates who have completed their thesis requirements.
Postdoctoral fellowships and awards:
- Charles H. Best Postdoctoral Fellowship- available to some Donnelly groups only and awarded by the The Charles H Best Foundation.
- Donnelly Centre Research Excellence Awards - awarded annually to up to two postdoctoral fellows or research associates in Donnelly Centre labs.
Other awards available through U of T can be found at: