- University of Copenhagen, Research Fellow.
- University of Toronto, PhD.
- University of Saskatchewan, M.A.
- Banting and Best Department of Medical Research (BBDMR), University of Toronto.
- Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Toronto.
- Department of Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto.
When I was active in research I worked on gene regulation in E. coli and S. cerevisiae including mechanisms of mRNA splicing. Now I have an office in the Donnelly Centre where I read journals, go to seminars and talk with people. Between then and now I have been Chair of Medical Genetics (now Molecular Genetics), Director of Research at SickKids, Chair of BBDMR and Co-director of CCBR, and I've served on all kinds of committees and boards related in one way or another to research.